tatics website ?

do we have a tactic site for counter-strike ?

http://www.bosskey.net/cs/tips.html

--
__ Erik Max Francis && max@alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
/ \ San Jose, CA, USA && 37 20 N 121 53 W && AIM erikmaxfrancis

Thank you

In article <jxufc.143221$jf4.7527710@news000.worldonline.dk>,
ambire@hotmail.com says...
> do we have a tactic site for counter-strike ?

Any REAL military website. Sign up. Go through basic training.