VPN server requires Group Authentication ID and PWD

Hi, all.

I am trying to setup a VPN connection to my corporation's
VPN box, however it requires a group authentication ID
and password.

Problem is I can't find anywhere in XP that i have to put
this info. Previously, we used the Nortel Extranet
client, which allowed this information to be included for
ease of use.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Tom

Are you clear that the Nortel Extranet client is not still required?