Vegas Video 3.0 and Xvid/Divx

Is there a plug in that will allow Vegas Video to access Xvids or Dvix?

I have some Xvids I need to convert to mpeg1.

Plus I also have some Divx files I want to manipulate and VV is good for it!

Right now, I only have version 3.0

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Tmuld.

rs

You may need the full version of Divx to get the codec that allows you to
reencode this type of Avi.