Using a Networked CD Burner

Hi,

I have two computers networked together. One of these computers has a CD Burner and I have shared it. I was wondering how to make it so that I can burn directly from the computer without the Cd Burner. I dont want to have to transfer the files to the CD Burner comp. and then burn and I dont want to use remote desktop.
Thanks for any help,
Kevin

Hello

Well all you would have to do is share the cdrom as you
would a share a folder across the network.

Al

Kevin wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have two computers networked together. One of these computers has a CD Burner and I have shared it. I was wondering how to make it so that I can burn directly from the computer without the Cd Burner. I dont want to have to transfer the files to the CD Burner comp. and then burn and I dont want to use remote desktop.
> Thanks for any help,
> Kevin

Not usually possible with CD burning software - and even if you were trying
this the other way 'round (trying to burn network files on the local
computer with the CDRW) it usually causes problems with buffer underruns.