Remote Desktop Connection

Can i connect to a clients PC when it is on safe mode
using remode desktop connection?
2 answers Last reply
More about remote desktop connection

    Not normal safe mode... Perhaps Safe Mode w/ Networking, but I am not
    certain about that...

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

    On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 19:20:58 -0700, "Oliver Kuan"

    >Can i connect to a clients PC when it is on safe mode
    >using remode desktop connection?

    Haven't tried safe mode with networking yet can u give me
    the command line for me to type on dos prompt so that it
    would reboot on safe mode with networking. The client PC
    is on hong kong and i'm at manila it gonna be very though
    for me to ask the user because of the language barrier.

    benefit
    >of all USENET users. Messages sent via email may or may
    not
    >be answered depending on time availability....
    >
    >Remote Networking Technology Support Site -
    >http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com
    >Windows XP Expert Zone -
    >
    >On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 19:20:58 -0700, "Oliver Kuan"
    >
    >>Can i connect to a clients PC when it is on safe mode
    >>using remode desktop connection?
    >
    >.

Remote Desktop Safe Mode Connection Desktops Microsoft Windows XP