Remote Desktop Connection

August 5, 2004 11:20:58 PM

Can i connect to a clients PC when it is on safe mode
using remode desktop connection?
Anonymous
August 6, 2004 2:00:15 AM

Not normal safe mode... Perhaps Safe Mode w/ Networking, but I am not
certain about that...

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 19:20:58 -0700, "Oliver Kuan"

>Can i connect to a clients PC when it is on safe mode
>using remode desktop connection?
Anonymous
August 6, 2004 2:00:16 AM

Haven't tried safe mode with networking yet can u give me
the command line for me to type on dos prompt so that it
would reboot on safe mode with networking. The client PC
is on hong kong and i'm at manila it gonna be very though
for me to ask the user because of the language barrier.

benefit
>of all USENET users. Messages sent via email may or may
not

!