How can we use Cleartype on TSE

Is is possible to have Cleartype font smoothing on TSE ?

I've Windows 2003 server, Windows XP client, and a 100 mbps lan between two
When I connect on 24 bits color, I can enable Cleartype on the TSE session,
but there is no font smoothing

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=302555 say there is no Cleartype on TSE.

There is no solution ?

Best regards
Gilles Vollant

I think there is no cleartype in RDP.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=302555

This article mentions only XP Pro, but I think the issue is broader than
that.

"Gilles Vollant" <info@winimage.com> wrote in message
> Is is possible to have Cleartype font smoothing on TSE ?
>
> I've Windows 2003 server, Windows XP client, and a 100 mbps lan between
> two
> When I connect on 24 bits color, I can enable Cleartype on the TSE
> session, but there is no font smoothing
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/?id=302555 say there is no Cleartype on TSE.
>
> There is no solution ?
>
> Best regards
> Gilles Vollant

There is no cleartype support in RDP 5.1 or 5.2...

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com