Tmpgenc 1.6 DVD Author -- music during main menu?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 19, 2004 9:04:42 PM

Hey all,

Ok after trying many programs, i seem to have the best luck
with tmpgenc 1.6. It does everything, and is real
customizable.....except, of course, i noticed that i can't get it to
do one thing in particular.... It seems that most programs, even the
simple photo to dvd programs, have the option to have music play
during the main menu. I don't see this option anywhere, however. Am
i missing it? I suppose i coulc make an mpeg of a single photo with
music playing, but that's too much trouble..... SO, does tmpgenc 1.6
have this music / menu option?

Thanks,

Matt
(magicianstalk@hotmail.com)
Anonymous
November 20, 2004 9:00:13 PM

magicianstalk <magicianstalk@hotmail.com> wrote:
: I suppose i coulc make an mpeg of a single photo with
: music playing, but that's too much trouble.....

That's the way to go. I'd just make a blank mpeg file and join with audio.

--Leonid
!