Best Under $700 3-Chip Cam?

Gary
--
http://www.cincyvoice.blogspot.com/

"The first human to hurl an insult instead of a stone, was the founder
of civilization."

-- Sigmund Freud

>Best Under $700 3-Chip Cam?

###############t There is none. except
used. BG

terry

You may come across some non-digital 3chippers at that price. With an
analog capture card they may give superior results then what you could
expect with a single ccd dv camcorder. Especially if you by-passed its tape
and capture live to hard disk.

"Prof Marvel" <garee_remove_@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message
> Best Under $700 3-Chip Cam?
>
> Gary
> --
> http://www.cincyvoice.blogspot.com/
>
> "The first human to hurl an insult instead of a stone, was the founder
> of civilization."
>
> -- Sigmund Freud

jt

If a used analog camcorder is acceptable, the Sony VX3 can be had for
well under $700. The VX1000 is around $1000 used. Unless you insist on
'new' ask you question on ebay and you'll get immediate practical
answers.

"terry" <reply2group@thanks.zzz> wrote:

>You may come across some non-digital 3chippers at that price. With an
>analog capture card they may give superior results then what you could
>expect with a single ccd dv camcorder. Especially if you by-passed its tape
>and capture live to hard disk.
>
>"Prof Marvel" <garee_remove_@cinci.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Best Under $700 3-Chip Cam?
>>
>> Gary
>> --
>> http://www.cincyvoice.blogspot.com/
>>
>> "The first human to hurl an insult instead of a stone, was the founder
>> of civilization."
>>
>> -- Sigmund Freud

I correct myself...I just saw an ad for a Panasonic 3 chip for $700. BG-