Want to Access MAC Computer Remotely from WINXP

I have a new MAC that we use for Video editing and want to access, thru
hopefully, Remote Desktop on my WinXP Pro laptop the desktop of the MAC. The
only thing I have been able to find is accessing my WinXP from the MAC.

Any help in the direction I need to go would be appreciated.

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about want access computer remotely winxp

    VNC may be of interest...

    http://www.realvnc.com/resources.html

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "Wallace Wilcox" <Wallace Wilcox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a new MAC that we use for Video editing and want to access, thru
    > hopefully, Remote Desktop on my WinXP Pro laptop the desktop of the MAC. The
    > only thing I have been able to find is accessing my WinXP from the MAC.
    >
    > Any help in the direction I need to go would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks

    I'm with Al. There are versions of VNC for the Mac. I've used them very
    briefly, and am not certain how stable they are. I mostly used VNC client
    on the Mac to talk to Windows machines--I'm not sure I ever tried the
    reverse, or even whether that was available.

    "Wallace Wilcox" <Wallace Wilcox@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a new MAC that we use for Video editing and want to access, thru
    > hopefully, Remote Desktop on my WinXP Pro laptop the desktop of the MAC.
    > The
    > only thing I have been able to find is accessing my WinXP from the MAC.
    >
    > Any help in the direction I need to go would be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks

Remote Desktop Computers Video Editing Microsoft Macintosh Windows XP