Installed XP SP1 and now Terminal Services Client Won't Work

Hi...

Have XP Pro. Last night I installed SP1, now my terminal services client
does nothing when I press the "connect" button....

Worked fine before the install. Install went smoothly with no problems.

Can anyone help? Thanks...

Have you tried reinstalling SP1? You might also wait for the public release of SP2 which is
imminent...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Doug Oliver" <Doug Oliver@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi...
>
> Have XP Pro. Last night I installed SP1, now my terminal services client
> does nothing when I press the "connect" button....
>
> Worked fine before the install. Install went smoothly with no problems.
>
> Can anyone help? Thanks...

Just installed SP2 (downloaded the multiple computer version since I have
multiples to update)....

Still doesn't work. Is there some way to reinstall the desktop connection
client?

"Sooner Al" wrote:

> Have you tried reinstalling SP1? You might also wait for the public release of SP2 which is
> imminent...
>
> --
> Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

> "Doug Oliver" <Doug Oliver@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi...
> >
> > Have XP Pro. Last night I installed SP1, now my terminal services client
> > does nothing when I press the "connect" button....
> >
> > Worked fine before the install. Install went smoothly with no problems.
> >
> > Can anyone help? Thanks...

You can download the client at
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/tools/rdclientdl.mspx

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:15:04 -0700, "Doug Oliver"
<DougOliver@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Just installed SP2 (downloaded the multiple computer version since I have
>multiples to update)....
>
>Still doesn't work. Is there some way to reinstall the desktop connection
>client?
>
>"Sooner Al" wrote:
>
>> Have you tried reinstalling SP1? You might also wait for the public release of SP2 which is
>> imminent...
>>
>> --
>> Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

>> "Doug Oliver" <Doug Oliver@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi...
>> >
>> > Have XP Pro. Last night I installed SP1, now my terminal services client
>> > does nothing when I press the "connect" button....
>> >
>> > Worked fine before the install. Install went smoothly with no problems.
>> >
>> > Can anyone help? Thanks...

Have you considered reinstalling Terminal Services after
SP1?