I would like to know what has replaced PWS in Win XP home
or Pro

ANON

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2003

abc

IIS... Open "Help and Support " and search on IIS. Note that IIS is *NOT* available for XP Home
edition. Look at Apache as an alternative in that case.

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Annabelle" <annamelanie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:41ee01c47f97$a7b1e7a0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
>I would like to know what has replaced PWS in Win XP home
> or Pro

TRENDING THREADS