Amateur Final Cut Pro Movies...

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Is there a good site to see others final cut pro projects? I wouldn't
mind seeing the creativity of some of the newsgroup posters - or
anyone for that matter. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Eric wrote:

> Is there a good site to see others final cut pro projects? I wouldn't
> mind seeing the creativity of some of the newsgroup posters - or
> anyone for that matter. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Project files are one thing.. but without the media associated with the
project, you'll only see missing media files.

How about a screen shot?
http://www.deepmagicstudios.com/FCP/EYU_Screenshot.jpg

This is a short that I worked on earlier this year.

-Richard

It isn't the software that is important. It's the results.