Tools for sending video to DVD recorder via firewire ?

Hi there,

Are there any tools (for Windows) that will allow me to send video
"played" on my PC to my Panasonic E100 DVD recorder via a firewire
connection ?

Basically looking to get the PC pretending to be a DV Cam ?

Thanks!

Mark

Most editing tools will do what you want but it must be in native DV avi
format.

DVIO will do what you want.

http://www.michaelcarr.org/dvio.htm