Try contacting RAZER
An e-mail was sent, so hopefully it's just a waiting game now... I haven't a clue where a receipt would be, so I don't think a replacement will come cheap. :|
1) If you have another mouse or pointing device, does that get recognized in the same USB port? all the time?
2) Did you try with a replacement Razer mouse?
3) Did you try with the same mouse in another machine if you have one around you?
- I have the Razer DeathAdder which works perfectly with all 8 of my USB ports on my desktop, all the time. I also have two other laptops (1 Win Vista 32 bit, 1 Win7 64 bit) which the DeathAdder works fine on, but with the Mamba*, the same, exact results are being produced; I plug in the mouse, it turns on for a moment, "USB Device not recognized" pops up, and the same troubleshooting offers no solace.
- A replacement Mamba isn't possible at the time, but if that's what it comes down to, then that's what's going to happen.
- I already answered this bullet in the first unknowingly lol.
I'm trying to see if it is possible, at all, to get this fixed and not replaced