Enable a limited account to accept Remote Desktop Connection

I have a limited user account on my pc. Is there any way that I can enable
this user accept Remote Desktop Connection and run as a host? Of cause the pc
has an administrative account and I have no problem to control this pc from
anther by using Remote Desktop Connection.

Helps will be appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about enable limited account accept remote desktop connection

    You can add the limited user account to the set of remote users :Start -->
    RightClick on My Computer --> Properties --> Remote tab --> Select Remote
    users -> Add.

    --
    Thanks,
    Janani.

    ---------------------------------

    "Limited account accepts RDC" <Limited account accepts
    RDC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have a limited user account on my pc. Is there any way that I can enable
    > this user accept Remote Desktop Connection and run as a host? Of cause the
    pc
    > has an administrative account and I have no problem to control this pc
    from
    > anther by using Remote Desktop Connection.
    >
    > Helps will be appreciated.

Remote Desktop Connection Microsoft Windows XP