Kodak Easy Share DX6340--

Can some one help me .. when I send a pic on email...all the logo's go
with it, including battery condition and the 2X or 4X..how can I get
this removed....thanks..john
3 answers Last reply
More about kodak easy share dx6340

    Greetings John, Glad to help.

    The reason you are getting these features is related to your use of WebTV.
    You are capturing the screen image that is on the camera and since it
    includes the camera options they become a part of the picture. The actual
    images that are stored on your camera do not have this information in them,
    just the images that are captured from your camera screen. This only happens
    with WebTV.

    Try turning off all the features for the camera during review so you only
    see the image and then capture the pictures. The icons will be gone and you
    will see only what was on the screen at the time the capture takes place.

    Talk to you soon, John, let me know if you have other questions.

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company

    "Jwf" <wtkc@webtv.net> wrote in message
    > Can some one help me .. when I send a pic on email...all the logo's go
    > with it, including battery condition and the 2X or 4X..how can I get
    > this removed....thanks..john

    Hello Ron,

    by the way did you hear anything about the easyshare / backup software
    problem which now has been existing for at least 6 months.
    I remember you told me last year that KODAK is really working to fix it.
    Really??
    Or are they just sleeping on the job and fooling the customers!

    Best regards

    Wolfgang

    On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:20:28 +0200, "Wolfgang Straile"
    <W.Straile@t-online.de> wrote:

    >by the way did you hear anything about the easyshare / backup software
    >problem which now has been existing for at least 6 months.
    >I remember you told me last year that KODAK is really working to fix it.
    >Really??

    The only major issue I knew of was the usb issue. When I used the
    Easyshare software my keyboard would often quit working unless I
    unplugged and then replugged the keyboard. Quit using the Easyshare
    and used Window Explorer to manyally transfer all files from camera to
    my hard drive and used XP Picture Viewer to view/print them.

Cameras Battery Email Kodak Peripherals