HELP! Video Transfer Problem

Hi,

I have a Panasonic PV-GS2 dv camera that I am using with Fibal Cut Pro
4 on mac OSX. I was able to capture all my footage from the camera
via firewire, however when I try to play back into the camera to
record my movie back to tape, the image is very distorted, and half
not there! (Looks like an old VCR with the tracking VERY VERY off)
Any Ideas???

Thanks,
Kevin

"kevgod" <kgod@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a Panasonic PV-GS2 dv camera that I am using with Fibal Cut Pro
> 4 on mac OSX. I was able to capture all my footage from the camera
> via firewire, however when I try to play back into the camera to
> record my movie back to tape, the image is very distorted, and half
> not there! (Looks like an old VCR with the tracking VERY VERY off)
> Any Ideas???
>
> Thanks,
> Kevin

check settings for format NTSC/PAL make sure they are the same as the
camcorder settings (in UK PAL in US NTSC)

Sounds like your output settings do not match the original input settings.