Recovery of Offline Files - Never Sync'd to Server

Anonymous
August 17, 2004 7:01:03 PM

Hello, I was recently on a trip working offline. I have My Documents
redirected to a network drive and set to sync for offline access. While I was
on the trip, I stored some files in My Documents\My Pictures\Subfolder. Late
one night, I inadvertantly changed the My Pictures\subfolder to not be
available offline. Shortly after, all files in that directory were deleted.
Is there a way to recover these? I have a couple of undelete programs, and I
was able to retrieve some photos off of my camera card, but I need to recover
the files that were deleted by the offline files services. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
Jeff Olsen
!