Graphics card help - please

Can anyone recommend a really good graphics card for digital video editing.
I'm using Adobe Pro and my card just blew up. Thanks so much - Carmen Marie

"Eastman123" <eastman123@aol.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone recommend a really good graphics card for digital video
> editing.
> I'm using Adobe Pro and my card just blew up. Thanks so much - Carmen
> Marie

First of all.. the TNT cards are bad.. try one without Dynamite.

I have used the NVidia cards for a while with success.. GEForce and Quadro.
Probably a GEForce card will work fine for you. Otherwise the ATI Radeon
cards are good.. If you want to stay in the under $400 range.. But seriously
even the lower end cards work quite well.