Remote Desktop Web Connection

August 19, 2004 12:19:01 AM

I have tried to connect to a computer using remote esktop web connection and
I keep getting messages of vb script error, or remote connection timed out. I
can connect from another computer at home, just not this one. Is it an
Internet Explorer problem, or scurity settings maybe? Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Anonymous
August 19, 2004 2:30:50 AM

Or both...

Your security settings may be blocking you from installing or using
the ActiveX control necessary for the web client. Try adding your Web
Client website to the trusted zone and see if that helps.

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

!