Remote Desktop Web Connection

I have tried to connect to a computer using remote esktop web connection and
I keep getting messages of vb script error, or remote connection timed out. I
can connect from another computer at home, just not this one. Is it an
Internet Explorer problem, or scurity settings maybe? Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop connection

    Or both...

    Your security settings may be blocking you from installing or using
    the ActiveX control necessary for the web client. Try adding your Web
    Client website to the trusted zone and see if that helps.

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

    On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 20:19:01 -0700, "Hawkeye"
    <Hawkeye@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I have tried to connect to a computer using remote esktop web connection and
    >I keep getting messages of vb script error, or remote connection timed out. I
    >can connect from another computer at home, just not this one. Is it an
    >Internet Explorer problem, or scurity settings maybe? Can anyone help me?
    >
    >Thanks,

Remote Desktop Connection Computers Windows XP