Problem with remote desktop connection

Hi. I am running Windows XP Home Edition SP2 and in the remote desktop
connection tab in control panel/ system part under romote i have a remote
assistance tab but I dont have the tab to enable remote desktop connection. I
am sure it is installed. Any information you can give me would be greatly
appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about problem remote desktop connection

    Remote Desktop is not available on XP home Edition.

    --
    Thanks,
    Janani.

    "Shanevdk" <Shanevdk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi. I am running Windows XP Home Edition SP2 and in the remote desktop
    > connection tab in control panel/ system part under romote i have a remote
    > assistance tab but I dont have the tab to enable remote desktop
    connection. I
    > am sure it is installed. Any information you can give me would be greatly
    > appreciated.

Remote Desktop Control Panel Connection Microsoft Windows XP