Problem with remote desktop connection

August 19, 2004 5:17:02 AM

Hi. I am running Windows XP Home Edition SP2 and in the remote desktop
connection tab in control panel/ system part under romote i have a remote
assistance tab but I dont have the tab to enable remote desktop connection. I
am sure it is installed. Any information you can give me would be greatly
appreciated.
Anonymous
August 19, 2004 6:54:25 PM

Remote Desktop is not available on XP home Edition.

--
Thanks,
Janani.

!