Kodak LS753 + 6000 dock

I recently bought a Kodak LS753 camera and a 6000 dock. Kodak say they are
both compatible but
the camera will not seat on the dock properly as the small plastic
protrusion to the left of the connector
(not the piece of plastic with the metal strip) is stopping the camera from
sitting flush with the base
of the dock.
Kodak aren't much help as they just keep saying that they are compatible and
as I bought both via
the internet I can't go back to the shop for advice.
Has anyone had similar problems?
TIA

"Tappy Lappy" <Tappy Lappy@nufc.com> wrote in message
> I recently bought a Kodak LS753 camera and a 6000 dock. Kodak say
they are
> both compatible but
> the camera will not seat on the dock properly as the small plastic
> protrusion to the left of the connector
> (not the piece of plastic with the metal strip) is stopping the camera
from
> sitting flush with the base
> of the dock.
> Kodak aren't much help as they just keep saying that they are
compatible and
> as I bought both via
> the internet I can't go back to the shop for advice.
> Has anyone had similar problems?
> TIA

Not that I can be of much help, but even though you bought it on the
internet, most internet stores will allow you return or exchange it. Why
not contact them and ask?.

Cathy