Configuration utility for Remote Desktop

Josh

Is there a config tool for XP remote desktop that will let me set
things like listen port, permitted client IP address, and resource
sharing? Something like the terminal services config utility in win
2000?

Not a tool, per se... You can change the listening ports and limit
redirections via registry changes or group policy. You cannot filter
permitted client IP's without either using a firewall or an IPSEC
filter.

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com