Dropping Remote Desktop Connection

When the connection is avtive on Windows Terminal Server 2003 it works
fine. Only when it is ideal the screen turns black & it drops
connection. I have to login to server again to access the same
session.

On the Server side it stills show connected but ideal, Ideal time
clocks goes on till time out & gets disconnected.

Define what you mean by Ideal time clocks....

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com