Best Video Capture Card

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 28, 2004 8:38:57 AM

Hello,

I need to choose between one of the following,
Can anyone tell me which is the best, or which
they have used and their opinion...the only
difference I can see is the price...

Here they are....

MSI TV Anywhere Master (Inc. Remote Control)
http://msicomputer.co.uk/products.aspx?product_id=70345...

Leadtek WinFast PVR2000-MPEG2 TV/Decoder Card
http://www.leadtek.com/multimedia/winfast_pvr2000_1.htm...

Leadtek Winfast DV 2000 1394 PCI TV Card
http://www.leadtek.com/multimedia/winfast_dv2000_1.html

Leadtek Winfast TV2000 XP Deluxe
http://www.leadtek.com/multimedia/winfast_tv2000xp_delu...

Leadtek Winfast TV2000 XP Expert
http://www.leadtek.com/multimedia/winfast_tv2000xp_expe...

Thanks,
Matt

More about : video capture card

Anonymous
November 28, 2004 12:56:11 PM

"magister" wrote ...
> I need to choose between one of the following,
> Can anyone tell me which is the best, or which
> they have used and their opinion...the only
> difference I can see is the price...

There appear to be some pretty good user evaluations of products
over at www.videohelp.com

Our favorite, Canopus ADVC-100 appears to be still #1
!