fuji finepix e550

just bought this camera and also the picture cradle, which states that you
can only charge the nh-10 battery and not any other batteries that you may
use in the camera, anybody know why this is so. I would have thought that if
the camera was using two separate Ni-MH batteries instead of the twinned
NH-10 then it would charge ok, any ideas anyone.
2 answers Last reply
More about fuji finepix e550

    what kind of battery is the nh-10?

    "John P. Bengi" <JBengi(nospam)@yahoo,com> wrote in message
    > what kind of battery is the nh-10?
    >
    > "critcher" <dennisgange@gothere.uk.com> wrote in message
    >> just bought this camera and also the picture cradle, which states that
    >> you
    >> can only charge the nh-10 battery and not any other batteries that you
    >> may
    >> use in the camera, anybody know why this is so. I would have thought that
    > if
    >> the camera was using two separate Ni-MH batteries instead of the twinned
    >> NH-10 then it would charge ok, any ideas anyone.
    >>
    >>sorry im late answering, its the battery that comes with the charging and
    >>d/loading cradle, its two AA's joined together as a single unit.

Cameras Battery Finepix Peripherals