fuji finepix e550

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
April 14, 2005 9:33:13 PM

just bought this camera and also the picture cradle, which states that you
can only charge the nh-10 battery and not any other batteries that you may
use in the camera, anybody know why this is so. I would have thought that if
the camera was using two separate Ni-MH batteries instead of the twinned
NH-10 then it would charge ok, any ideas anyone.

More about : fuji finepix e550

Anonymous
April 14, 2005 9:33:14 PM

what kind of battery is the nh-10?

"critcher" <dennisgange@gothere.uk.com> wrote in message
> just bought this camera and also the picture cradle, which states that you
> can only charge the nh-10 battery and not any other batteries that you may
> use in the camera, anybody know why this is so. I would have thought that
if
> the camera was using two separate Ni-MH batteries instead of the twinned
> NH-10 then it would charge ok, any ideas anyone.

Anonymous
April 24, 2005 6:48:14 PM

!