RDP and Cisco VPN

Good day.

I have a Cisco Pix 515 Firewall. I use an IPsec VPN set
up with the firewall. The firewall has a local group and
you authenticate to the local Pix group. From there using
radius you authenticate to the domain.

I can RDP to any of my Windows 2003 Servers and it works
perfectly.

If I try to RDP directly to my XP Pro workstation I am
unable to connect. I could not under XPProSP1 and it does
not work under XPProSP2.

Now the kicker is I can connect to a server, then from
the server connect to my workstation. Anyone have any
ideas.

Thanks in advance!

Are the servers multi-homed? Perhaps one nic is on the workstation subnet,
which is otherwise unreachable from the subnet you are left in via the
firewall connection.

You might look at the IP addresses and subnet masks of the workstation and
the server as you observe it via the VPN connection.