Remote Desktop CTRL+ALT+DEL request

How do i send a ctrl alt delete request to the remote
computer when connected remotely. I went through the
options and under local resources changed the "Apply
Windows Key combinations" box to "On the remote computer"
and it still applies it on the host computer.
2 answers Last reply
More about remote desktop ctrl request

    Use <Ctrl><Alt><End>...

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/pree_rem_qsva.asp

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "Robb Pierce" <robb@OMEGAComputerConsulting.com> wrote in message
    > How do i send a ctrl alt delete request to the remote
    > computer when connected remotely. I went through the
    > options and under local resources changed the "Apply
    > Windows Key combinations" box to "On the remote computer"
    > and it still applies it on the host computer.

    or right click on the clock, and go to the task manager

    Sooner Al wrote:

    > Use <Ctrl><Alt><End>...
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/pree_rem_qsva.asp

Remote Desktop Computers Microsoft Windows XP