Canopus ADVC-1394 vs. ADVC-100

These two Canopus product seem similar in fuctionality. Are they? I have a
preference for "everything in one box" solutions, so I'd prefer a PCI car
with the functionality of the ADVC-100.

Thanks

Paul
1 answer Last reply
More about canopus advc 1394 advc

    "Paul Schwartz" wrote ...
    > These two Canopus product seem similar in fuctionality.
    > Are they? I have a preference for "everything in one box"
    > solutions, so I'd prefer a PCI car with the functionality of
    > the ADVC-100.

    The 1394 appears to have everything the 100 does plus several
    extra features. If I were to do it today, I'd likely get the 1394
    instead of the 100 which I havce (and love).

Tuner Cards Canopus Desktops Video Graphics