ipod camera connector compatible with sony dcs-v1

Flash

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras,rec.photo.digital (More info?)

Hello,
on the list off compatible cameras is not the sony dsc-v1. So my question is
simple:
has anyone tried the sony v1 with the ipod camera connector for storage of
files without a computer?
Thanks

JustMe

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2003

"flash" <flash@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
> Hello,
> on the list off compatible cameras is not the sony dsc-v1. So my question
> is
> simple:
> has anyone tried the sony v1 with the ipod camera connector for storage of
> files without a computer?
> Thanks

Any camera (or card reader) is supported as long as it meets any one of the
below criteria, as per the link and list below:

PTP
Type 4
Mass Storage

Mass storage is one condition that most card readers and cameras meet. This
means that when connected to a computer, the camera or card reader shows up
in Windows Explorer as a "removable HD".