Viewsonic v110 and Remote desktop

Is it possible with the Viewsonic or any remote desktop connection to be
sitting at the Host Computer and be able to watch it as it is controled via
remote desktop? Or I can send the audio on a REMOTE DESKTOP SESSION out of
the host computer, Is it possible to send video out as well?
(Custom Home Theater Setup)
1 answer Last reply
More about viewsonic v110 remote desktop

    Microsoft.public.windows.smartdisplay would be a great place for this
    question, if you don't get a good answer here.

    "PP" <PP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Is it possible with the Viewsonic or any remote desktop connection to be
    > sitting at the Host Computer and be able to watch it as it is controled
    > via
    > remote desktop? Or I can send the audio on a REMOTE DESKTOP SESSION out of
    > the host computer, Is it possible to send video out as well?
    > (Custom Home Theater Setup)

Remote Desktop Viewsonic Computers Windows XP