Viewsonic v110 and Remote desktop

August 21, 2004 10:19:01 PM

Is it possible with the Viewsonic or any remote desktop connection to be
sitting at the Host Computer and be able to watch it as it is controled via
remote desktop? Or I can send the audio on a REMOTE DESKTOP SESSION out of
the host computer, Is it possible to send video out as well?
(Custom Home Theater Setup)
Anonymous
August 22, 2004 2:40:41 PM

Microsoft.public.windows.smartdisplay would be a great place for this
question, if you don't get a good answer here.

!