Do AVIs and MPGs have tag info that can be edited (like MP..

Archived from groups: alt.video.avid_editors,alt.video.dvd.software,comp.publish.cdrom.software,rec.video.desktop (More info?)

Hi.

Was wondering if vids had ID3 type of tags like MP3s have. And, if
so, if anyone could recommend sw for it.

With KaZaA, I just noticed how one can edit the display details and
was hoping to do that with a "tag editor" for vids, instead.

I googled, but nothing came up. I'm guessing because if this exists,
I don't know what it's called.

Thanks.

bytor

In article <n85mq0tbbi08vlr530rd42nhfqctfk6jg2@4ax.com>,
SpamBeGone@NoSpam.com, RSWilson says...

> Hi.
>
> Was wondering if vids had ID3 type of tags like MP3s have. And, if
> so, if anyone could recommend sw for it.
>
> With KaZaA, I just noticed how one can edit the display details and
> was hoping to do that with a "tag editor" for vids, instead.
>
> I googled, but nothing came up. I'm guessing because if this exists,
> I don't know what it's called.
>
> Thanks.

abcAVI Tag Editor

http://www.divx-digest.com/software/abcavitags_editor.html

Official Site:

http://abcavi.tk/

The latest version is there, 1.8......You can read up on the fixes. The
program is free by the way. Give it a shot, hope it helps. I like it as
it gives excellent "details" on the files.