cannot get Remote and Routing Services to work

August 22, 2004 10:27:02 PM

I get this message when I try to start Routing and Remote Access

"Windows could not start the Routing and Remote Access on Local Computer.
For more information, review the System Event Log. If this is a non-Microsoft
service, contact the service vendor, and refer to service specific code
16389"

This is using windows XP Pro sp1a. I was informed that the error code is
related to the temp directory. I was informed that the directory needed to
be emptied, which I did, and I still get the same error. Please help

any more information will be provided as needed, any and all help appreciated
--
Thanks
--

Post the error that is logged in the Event Log...

Also check the information contained at http://tinyurl.com/45syz to
see if it can resolve your problem.

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

!