More trouble with remote and routing services

August 23, 2004 2:23:06 AM

I use Windows xp Pro sp 1a

When I try to enable RARS, I get this;

"Windows could not start the Routing and Remote Access on Local computer.
For more information, review the System Event Log. If this is a non-Microsoft
service, contact the service vendor, and refer to service specific error code
-2147483576"

after I go to System event event mgr and I get.

"Date 8/22/2004 Source: Service Control Manager
Time: 21:39:01 Catagory: None
Type: Error Event ID: 7024
Computer: Name Generica

specific error 2147483720 (0x80000048)

What does this mean exactly? And what can I possibly do to fix it. Any and
all Detailed information would be greatly appreciated
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 1:04:12 AM

Try looking at http://tinyurl.com/45syz and see if this helps resolve
your issue...