CS: Condition Zero - kill with tactical shield?

Last response: in Video Games
April 18, 2004 10:50:20 PM

one of my challenges it to kill 3 enemies with a tactical shield. how
the heck d i do this? all it does is block.
Anonymous
April 18, 2004 11:27:11 PM

On that mission you have to kill 3 enemies with a pistol or knife , while
carrying the shield.

"Baron Rho" <Baronrho@philtre.com> wrote in message
> one of my challenges it to kill 3 enemies with a tactical shield. how
> the heck d i do this? all it does is block.

Anonymous
April 19, 2004 8:50:58 AM

ROFL!! Sorry, but I can't control myself. :p

"Baron Rho" <Baronrho@philtre.com> wrote in message
> one of my challenges it to kill 3 enemies with a tactical shield. how
> the heck d i do this? all it does is block.

Anonymous
April 20, 2004 1:21:04 PM

Heres a guide on how to kill with shield
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html

--
Bandulu

.................The stressed-gamer must exhibit grace under
pressure.........
........................the most important thing is not to crack...........

Visit http://www.stressed-out.org to find out more......
"Baron Rho" <Baronrho@philtre.com> wrote in message
> one of my challenges it to kill 3 enemies with a tactical shield. how
> the heck d i do this? all it does is block.

Anonymous
December 24, 2008 1:15:15 AM

well ... thanks for tips assholes .... LOL
!