CS: Condition Zero - kill with tactical shield?

one of my challenges it to kill 3 enemies with a tactical shield. how
the heck d i do this? all it does is block.
5 answers Last reply
More about condition kill tactical shield

    On that mission you have to kill 3 enemies with a pistol or knife , while
    carrying the shield.

    "Baron Rho" <Baronrho@philtre.com> wrote in message
    > one of my challenges it to kill 3 enemies with a tactical shield. how
    > the heck d i do this? all it does is block.

    ROFL!! Sorry, but I can't control myself. :p

    "Baron Rho" <Baronrho@philtre.com> wrote in message
    > one of my challenges it to kill 3 enemies with a tactical shield. how
    > the heck d i do this? all it does is block.

    Heres a guide on how to kill with shield
    http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html

    --
    Bandulu

    .................The stressed-gamer must exhibit grace under
    pressure.........
    ........................the most important thing is not to crack...........

    Visit http://www.stressed-out.org to find out more......
    "Baron Rho" <Baronrho@philtre.com> wrote in message
    > one of my challenges it to kill 3 enemies with a tactical shield. how
    > the heck d i do this? all it does is block.

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.half-life.counterstrike (More info?)

    Bandulu wrote:

    > http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html

    Very nice, I think I'll pinch that one!
  5. well ... thanks for tips assholes .... LOL

Games Video Games