assigning a drive letter to web share

Hello, I was just wondering if there was a way to map a
drive letter to a web share. Currently I have a web share
mapped from one machine to a server across the internet.
However this process does not assign a drive letter and a
drive letter is what I am after. Thank you for your time.

Allan

Not natively, but check
http://www.mathematics.jhu.edu/help/netuse-webdav.htm for more info.

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com