Canopus Announces EDIUS NX For HDV

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 1, 2004 5:21:51 PM

Canopus Announces EDIUS NX For HDV
Realtime native HDV editing solution provides mixed HD/SD editing

(December 01,2004) Canopus Corporation, a recognized leader in
realtime video editing technology, today announced EDIUS NX for HDV.
EDIUS NX for HDV redefines video production capability and
affordability with a groundbreaking, tightly integrated software and
hardware solution for realtime HD and SD editing, effects and
compositing. With its seamless realtime workflow, EDIUS NX for HDV
lets videographers mix HD and SD video footage in realtime and work
with unlimited video, audio and effects layers, while providing
realtime high-quality, full-resolution HD video output to an HD
monitor for preview.

"Just as we set the standard for realtime output in the early days of
the DV editing revolution, we're at it again in the HD world with our
HD codec technologies," said Hiro Yamada, founder and chairman of the
board of Canopus . "With our tightly integrated software and hardware
solutions for HDV, we can provide the realtime editing and output
functionality that is sorely lacking in software-only solutions."