Terminal Services Manager in an XP MMC

I am trying to add the Terminal Services Mangager in my XP MMC to manage my
RDP connections. I am currently using the Win 2003 server tools and have
install the terminal services client on my XP machine but I can't seem to
find the snap-in. Any help appreciated.

See http://weblogs.asp.net/owscott/archive/2003/12/30/46776.aspx for a
workaround.

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:45:06 -0700, PinkFloydGal
<PinkFloydGal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am trying to add the Terminal Services Mangager in my XP MMC to manage my
>RDP connections. I am currently using the Win 2003 server tools and have
>install the terminal services client on my XP machine but I can't seem to
>find the snap-in. Any help appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS