Favorite Video Links

While going through the trials and tribulations of reformatting and
re-installing apps, I've found that I have lost all of the links to
informative video websites I had in My Favorites, a collection that spanned
several years. Some I can remember, like wrigleyvideo.com, stevengotz.com,
videoguys.com, videohelp.com but many, many others are lost. I had several
very good links to Premier Pro sites as well as plug-in info, tutorial
sites, etc. So, if you would care to post your favorite links to informative
sites that are your favorites, I'd certainly appreciate it.

I've got a bunch here
http://www.videoguys.com/jump.htm

Gary
Videoguys.com 800 323-2325
We are the Digital Video Editing & DVD Production Experts!
For all the latest NLE,DVD & HDV news check out the Videoguys Blog http://www.videoguys.com/blog/