Capture audio or video clips from DVDs

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have a mac, and was wanting to capture a certain clip of audio from
a movie. What software would allow me to do this?

What I'm wanting to do is, caputre a 20 second clip of audio, so I can
import it into either iMovie or Final Cut Express. Any help?

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I heard cinematize 2 is off the hook. Has anyone used that? Suggest
anything different?