No IIS to install!

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I need to install Internet Information Services for the remote desktop to
work, but under add/remove programs I see other services available to install
but not IIS. I am logged in as an admin on an NTFS partition with Win XP SP1.

Thanks

Dave

AFAIK, XP Home doesn't have IIS....XP Pro does. Which one are you on?