  • Microsoft
  • Servers
  • Windows XP
August 27, 2004 1:36:43 PM

Hi, I log on to a WK3 server as an administrator, but I can't see the status
line and the windows to running programs. Is this possible ?

Regards
Johann Folkestad

More about : remote desktop status line

Anonymous
September 1, 2004 6:13:58 AM

Am I correct in thinking that you wish to connect to the console session on
the server--i.e. see just what would be seen at the monitor of that server?

Use the syntax computername /console (or ipaddress /console) when
connecting.

news:o 0NubiAjEHA.2544@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...