Remote desktop - status line

Hi, I log on to a WK3 server as an administrator, but I can't see the status
line and the windows to running programs. Is this possible ?

Regards
Johann Folkestad
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop status line

    Am I correct in thinking that you wish to connect to the console session on
    the server--i.e. see just what would be seen at the monitor of that server?

    Use the syntax computername /console (or ipaddress /console) when
    connecting.

    "Johann Folkestad" <johannf@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi, I log on to a WK3 server as an administrator, but I can't see the
    > status
    > line and the windows to running programs. Is this possible ?
    >
    > Regards
    > Johann Folkestad

Remote Desktop Microsoft Servers Windows XP