Double logon screen

Problem: Remote desktop access to Windows XP with Novell
client.

Does anyone know how to configure Windows XP workstation
with Novell client installed. The Novell client is causing that the
remote user should login twice to enter the system. (Unfortunately
we use Novell client for some legacy purposes and I could hardly
do anything about it.)

Thanks for your help.

Rgds,
Milos
3 answers Last reply
More about double logon screen

    Two logins as in:
    1. login to get into the remote desktop
    2. Novell presents login screen....

    Nothing you can do about that.

    Bye,
    Leo

    "Milos Puchta" wrote:

    > Problem: Remote desktop access to Windows XP with Novell
    > client.
    >
    > Does anyone know how to configure Windows XP workstation
    > with Novell client installed. The Novell client is causing that the
    > remote user should login twice to enter the system. (Unfortunately
    > we use Novell client for some legacy purposes and I could hardly
    > do anything about it.)
    >
    > Thanks for your help.
    >
    > Rgds,
    > Milos

    > Two logins as in:
    > 1. login to get into the remote desktop
    No
    > 2. Novell presents login screen....
    Twice... the same login screen, twice fill the same.
    It is annoyance...

    Rgds
    Milos

    Milos Puchta wrote:
    >> Two logins as in:
    >> 1. login to get into the remote desktop
    > No
    >> 2. Novell presents login screen....
    > Twice... the same login screen, twice fill the same.
    > It is annoyance...

    Yes - It is Novell's fault. It is an annoyance.
    Yet another reason everywhere I have been, Novell was in the process of
    being removed.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Novell Windows XP