Subject: Re: Accessing Web Browser while using VPN
From: "anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com"
<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> Sent: 8/27/2004
12:03:00 PM

Where is this checkbox? I have looked through all the
settings for the Network Connections and can not locate
it.

You can uncheck the 'Use default gateway on remote
network' checkbox on the client side.
If you disable the Use default gateway on remote network
option in the dial-up connection's properties, a network
route is added as before.

Thanks for any help.

Kirk

us;254231

>--
>Thanks,
>Janani.
>
>---------------------------------
confers no rights.

>"Kirk" <anonymous1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>> When you connect to a VPN, you can not access the
>> internet from the local client's browser. I believe
>> there is a setting in the VPN Configuration. Does
anyone
>> know the setting or the workaround for this?
>

>.

..

See if this Cable Guy article helps...

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/columns/cableguy/cg1003.mspx