How to Setup Cable Modem as Incoming Connection?

Hi,

I have a small home network that I would like to access from work using my
broadband connection. When I try and setup a VPN incoming connection the
only devices listed are two modems and direct parallel in the list of
choices.

What do I need to do or buy to gain access to this machine. It all ready has
two network cards, one for the cable modem, the other for the small hone
network.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

James

James,

When you get to that screen simply click next and continue...

http://www.onecomputerguy.com/networking/xp_vpn_server.htm

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)