Laptop Synchronization

I am trying to figure out how to sync my laptop with my desktop. The help
that I find tells me to do the following, but the "Offline Files Tab" is not
there.

1. Open My Computer.

2. Click Tools, and then click Folder Options.

3. On the Offline Files tab, click the Enable Offline Files check box to
select it.

I have Windows XP Home - SP2.

Thank you.

See reply in m.p.windowsxp.network_web. Please don't multipost - if you need
to post to multiple groups, it's best to crosspost instead, by posting a
single message to a handful of relevant groups (separate the NG names with
commas) so that everyone can follow the thread. Thanks :)

See http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm