So i got a few questions.
1) When I install and boot into Windows 7 on the ssd will i be able to go in "Computer" and find the other hard drive active with all my documents and stuff available?
2) How can i access installed programs (games, microsoft office etc.) that are on the my current HDD?
3) Will one anti virus installion cover both operating systems?
4) What programs are best to install on the SSD (i've no problem uninstalling and re-installing)?
5) Any other general advice on dual booting these two operating systems?