Editing Video in Vegas 4.0, Burning with MemoriesOnTV

I'm making an hour long video and adding music in Vegas. I have all
the clips lined up and fading together in one track, with the music
clips below, also blended together.

When I render the video, it comes out fine and can play in Windows
Media player as an MPEG no problem.

But when I burn it to DVD using MemoriesOnTV, the DVD comes out with
the music going through 100% fine the whole time, but the video loops
back to the beginng and starts over at the same exact spot every time,
about 21 minutes into the movie.

Any ideas on how to break up a movie into separate tracks in Vegas
without losing the flow of files that need to blend together?

Or how to burn a DVD without the looping video occuring?
Thanks a lot,
Jared W

rs

Download a demo version of another DVD authoring program and see if your
problem goes away.

http://www.tmpg-inc.com/product/tda.html

Try the trial of Tmpgenc DVD author