How to connect to remote computer?

how do i connect to a remote comuter behind a NAT fire wall ? Which IP
address i should use? Or should I configure my firewall?
--
From Au Yong
1 answer Last reply

    You need to forward TCP Port 3389 through the NAT firewall to the private LAN IP of the PC your
    trying to reach. Call using the public IP of the firewall, ie. the IP assigned by the ISP.

    http://www.portforward.com/routers.htm

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "AuYong" <AuYong@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > how do i connect to a remote comuter behind a NAT fire wall ? Which IP
    > address i should use? Or should I configure my firewall?
    > --
    > From Au Yong

Connection Computers Windows XP