Playing demo's in steam

How do you play a Demo in steam? When ever I try to play one I get an error
message can not open file. Are there any demo players like SK player for
Steam? Thanks for your help
3 answers Last reply
More about playing demo steam

    SKPlayer works with Steam. Just set your HL path in SKPlayer to
    C:\Steam\SteamApps\<your e-mail address>\counter-strike\hl.exe
    and make sure steam is running before you load SKPlayer.

    "Joel Cloakey" <tcloakey@charter.net> wrote in message
    > How do you play a Demo in steam? When ever I try to play one I get an
    error
    > message can not open file. Are there any demo players like SK player for
    > Steam? Thanks for your help

    Thanks For the Help after getting version 1.1 and setting the path
    correctly it works ..
    "Damien Evans" <guest@anon.com> wrote in message
    > SKPlayer works with Steam. Just set your HL path in SKPlayer to
    > C:\Steam\SteamApps\<your e-mail address>\counter-strike\hl.exe
    > and make sure steam is running before you load SKPlayer.
    >
    > "Joel Cloakey" <tcloakey@charter.net> wrote in message
    > > How do you play a Demo in steam? When ever I try to play one I get an
    > error
    > > message can not open file. Are there any demo players like SK player for
    > > Steam? Thanks for your help

    > > > How do you play a Demo in steam? When ever I try to play one I get an
    > > error
    > > > message can not open file. Are there any demo players like SK player
    for
    > > > Steam? Thanks for your help

    the best way i find is too type

    viewdemo demo1.dem